clik on the photos for more info !!!

my christ is dead


my christ is dead, originally uploaded by luisa brehm.

this baby was abandoned at the gates of a cemetery !!!

to never forget all children who are starving to death
these days, all days all over the world !!!
we should share our christmas all days in the future
and future is right now, a second later ....

i took this picture in Cap Verde, a few months after
the portuguese Carnations revolution, in 1974.

December 24, 2006

© 2006 - 2024 luisa brehm. all rights reserved to the author.

not allowed to use by ANY means without my permission.

  • bricalu - my blog
  • my flickr site
  • curriculum
  • luisa brehm - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
    My photo
    ethnologist, human rights activist, photographer & writer, born in 1952, Lisbon.
    Powered By Blogger