clik on the photos for more info !!!

Freedom Always !!!


Freedom Always !!!, originally uploaded by luisa brehm.

today is the commemoration of the portuguese Carnations Revolution
in 1974, after 48 years of fascism.
this photo is dedicated to all oppressed people of the world and all the ones who stand up to say Enough !!!
go on fighting for your rights, against all kinds of injustice, don’t give up
of hope, Ever !!!
one day, the children of our grandchildren will know, at least, we have struggled to create a better world for them .....
and i want to cry right now, as i cried 33 years ago on the streets and cried before in the shadows and go on crying,

Liberdade Sempre !!! Freedom Always !!!
For a Better World without Death Penalty !!!


with Love
me

April 25, 2007

© 2006 - 2024 luisa brehm. all rights reserved to the author.

not allowed to use by ANY means without my permission.

  • bricalu - my blog
  • my flickr site
  • curriculum
  • luisa brehm - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
    My photo
    ethnologist, human rights activist, photographer & writer, born in 1952, Lisbon.
    Powered By Blogger