clik on the photos for more info !!!

tear of revolt


tear of revolt, originally uploaded by luisa brehm.

Elijah Page was murdered yesterday, July 11, by the state of South Dakota, being the first person to be executed there in 60 years.

I want to remember once again all Men Women and Child on death row all over the World !!! i have tears of revolt today because .... my life is You !!!

We cannot change the past but we have the duty to change the Future !!!
it's our responsibility, you see ....
the future is right Tomorrow !!!

July 12, 2007

© 2006 - 2024 luisa brehm. all rights reserved to the author.

not allowed to use by ANY means without my permission.

  • bricalu - my blog
  • my flickr site
  • curriculum
  • luisa brehm - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
    My photo
    ethnologist, human rights activist, photographer & writer, born in 1952, Lisbon.
    Powered By Blogger