clik on the photos for more info !!!

till the sky


till the sky, originally uploaded by luisa brehm.

i still think bougainvilleas are able to grow up till the sky.
my soul weeps everytime i see one on the ground and i pick it directly
into my notebooks ....
in my childhood’s house they grew up everywhere climbing walls around windows and doors to reach the birds and stars ....
they collect memories, you see ....
and all becomes alive !!!

© 2006 - 2024 luisa brehm. all rights reserved to the author.

not allowed to use by ANY means without my permission.

  • bricalu - my blog
  • my flickr site
  • curriculum
  • luisa brehm - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
    My photo
    ethnologist, human rights activist, photographer & writer, born in 1952, Lisbon.
    Powered By Blogger