clik on the photos for more info !!!

Int. Day in Support of Political Prisoners in Iran

Int. Day in Support of Political Prisoners in Iran


a poster by Saeed Kalhor, with a photo of mine
for the Campaign to Free Political Prisoners in Iran (CFPPI)

thank you sooooooo much, my dear Saeed !!!!!
it was an honor for me to participate in this Campaign !!!!!
lots of Love and kissesssssssssssssssssss !!!!!

bricalu: Int. Day in Support of Political Prisoners in Iran

© 2006 - 2024 luisa brehm. all rights reserved to the author.

not allowed to use by ANY means without my permission.

  • bricalu - my blog
  • my flickr site
  • curriculum
  • luisa brehm - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
    My photo
    ethnologist, human rights activist, photographer & writer, born in 1952, Lisbon.
    Powered By Blogger